How To Become A Secured Party/ Creditor
- A definite step-by-step Secured Party/ Creditor process that can be used by anyone, anywhere, at any time.
- We now offer Sample Forms with fillable fields. The Sample Forms are a helpful guide to speed up your document preparation process.
- Sample Forms with fillable fields are available in PDF.
Become a Secured Party/ Creditor
Join the tribe today
That is not the only thing that is done by the secured party/ creditor mechanism to safeguard properties. We may also do what is known as protecting our assets, such as loans, bonds or tickets, which are owned by financial institutions and government agencies.
We have been programmed to believe that because we hold citizenship in a country that we have freedom. Hold onto your assets. Being a citizen does not equal freedom. Real and divine freedom is in claiming and securing your birthright. We were stripped from our birthright, which put us on the path of debt to fulfill our need for freedom. However, we already had access to freedom from the very beginning. Reclaim your freedom status by becoming a Secured Party. We can show you how.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is a Secured Party/ Creditor?
CREDITOR. “Creditor” includes a general creditor, a secured creditor, a lien creditor and any representative of creditors, including an assignee for the benefit of creditors, a trustee in bankruptcy, a receiver in equity and an executor or administrator of an insolvent debtor’s or assignor’s estate. UCC 1-201(12). See Note.ption
2. Who exactly is a Secured Party/ Creditor?
3. What are the benefits of becoming a Secured Party/ Creditor?
- The Secured Party/ Creditor is not obligated to the government's bankruptcy, and therefore doesn't pay taxes, interests or liabilities.
- He is not obligated to use Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs), and is exempted to pay any debt in the form of FRNs.
- A secured party is also legally backed to only transact using gold and silver. But since this has been expunged due to the government's bankruptcy sham, the secured party is therefore not mandated to pay such debts or taxes in gold or silver, because they are not available.
- Also, the state is a "debtor" and therefore cannot compel a Secured party who is a "creditor" to pay anything. They borrowed from "citizens" in the first place, and therefore are indebted to the "citizen".
- Only when extremely necessary does the Secured party use the FRNs for daily transactions.
- The Secured Party/ Creditor is also able to discharge debts, because he is exempted from debts in the first place. This is done using the "Acceptance for Value" principle.
4. Why is becoming a Secured Party/ Creditor so Important?
Over the years, several researchers came about this conspiracy and have devised ways to break free from it and attain true commercial liberty, legally. Realizing this slave and master relationship is not enough; doing something about it is more important. To undo what has been done, one has to revisit how it all came about in the first place- and that is the birth certificate signed by the child's parent, granting right of property to the government and enslaving the child in the process. It is a Cause and Effect relationship, and to reverse it, positions must be switched.