This world was created by Divine power and this Divine power is the singular omnipotent authority over everything. This earth was created for humans and the human beings act as agents of the divine power to carry out its will. A person having ecclesiastical authority therefore is a true person, having the divine authority.
When to file an Ecclesiastical deed poll?
Who should be served with the Ecclesiastical deed poll?
Although the individuals do this in good faith, this shows a lack of legal knowledge. The deed should not be directly served to the court, as the court can dismiss the deed poll on grounds of:
● Irrelevance to court proceedings
● Lack of knowledge
For using the most sacred instrument for frivolous matters in the court of law.
The ecclesiastical deed poll should and should only be issued under the two conditions mentioned at the beginning of this article. It has been observed frequently that people issue the deed in matters that are related with foreclosure proceedings for being unable to pay a loan. While this situation can be used to issue an ecclesiastical deed. The issuer must be extremely cautious while doing so and must make sure that the reason for issuing the deed is true, fair and honest.
The foreclosure proceedings must have come about in an unjust and corrupt manner and not because the individual who took the loan, did not pay back the loan intentionally in order to go to foreclosure and file an ecclesiastical deed in order to escape from the legal and social obligations that bind every man or woman.
This is sadly used quite often which is why the man or woman issuing the deed must be extremely cautious that the deed should only be issued for a valid and serious enough reason.
Similarly, it has been observed that some people issue the deed in family courts in matters relating to divorce and custody. This once again is one of those situations where it is not advised to use a high and sacred document as the ecclesiastical deed. The issues of family such as custody of children and divorce essentially fall within the ambit of personal issues, that human beings end up taking to court.
It should be tried as much as possible to avoid invoking the Divine power for this reason in a family court and only when it becomes apparent that the court of law has in reality abandoned justice and is going to rule with injustice and corruption, then the ecclesiastical deed should be issued. Men and women should understand that the fact that the ecclesiastical deed exists, does not mean that any man or woman can act in any way that they wish, abandoning the pursuit of the divine. A man and woman in a married relationship are required to fulfill their respective responsibilities and if either of the parties goes to a family court for any settlement without fulfilling their familial obligations and they end up issuing the ecclesiastical deed, the same shall be seen as an act of dishonor, disregard for the divine and blasphemy for a sacred and high instrument.
How to send an Ecclesiastical deed poll?
So, the step one comprises of gluing the ecclesiastical deed on the back of
● Certified color copy of the birth certificate
● Certified color copy of the live born record
2. The deed must be on robin egg blue colored paper.
3. Replace the brackets identified on the document with relevant required information. For instance, the bracket saying [first name] should be replaced with your name for instance John. Make sure to remove any brackets.
4. Make sure that the name is exactly the same as it is in the rolls listed with the office of Vital Statistics.
5. Care must be taken at this step as any little mistake can invalidate the whole process.
6. Replace the numbers listed for example on the trust deed with the number of your trust.
7. Place the thumbprint where the brackets mention [thumb print in blood]. Once the print has been imprinted with blood on the deed poll, seal the imprint with a transparent plastic or tape.
8. Insert the correct title of Vital statistics and location in the place where the brackets indicate address
The ecclesiastical deed poll must not be considered as a way out of personal obligations to the family or society. The deed is only meant to free oneself from the shackles of the corrupt man-made system that imposes certain obligations upon us that are unfair in the eyes of Divine law.
There have been instances where individuals accrued debts and acted irresponsibly in repaying the debts and when the lenders moved against them, the borrowers used the ecclesiastical deed to secure safe passage. This is a gross violation of divine law and can backfire on the user simply because of gross disrespect of the Divine law.
The name, authority and essence of the Divine must only be invoked for a true and fair purpose, as this document and process is sacred in nature.