OCTOBER 18 / DYNAMO JAKK
Using Attorney as a Private Lawyer under Private International Law
For instance, most people do not know how from their birth an artificial legal entity i.e., a strawman is created in their name, which enables the State to exercise its law upon the strawman and by extension on the person being represented by the strawman. A few steps can make you take back control of your life, but many people simply are not aware of this.
Right to Legal Counsel
So, the courts have to charge the strawman and since the person is linked with the strawman, the charge is indirectly levied on the person. Now this whole system depends mainly on two things.
- Voluntary consent of the person
- Assumptions, presumptions and conclusions underpinning the system
The voluntary consent is manufactured unknowingly and thus the system works without any flaw. The courts make the offer of legal counsel or attorney in the form of a commercial draft. This makes the court, the offeror of a draft and the person due to be charged as the acceptor of a draft.
Letter of Rogatory
A sample of a letter of rogatory is presented below.
Please be advised that I humbly accept your appointment as per the court appointment in the STATE OF MICHIGAN, CASE NO: <2003000xxx>, <Court Name>.
- Do not argue any facts on the public side of the above matter in behalf of the undersigned. The well pled facts are all true therein and not disputed. To dispute the facts takes away my ability to dispute the substance of the presumptions in Fact.
- Represent the undersigned only on the private side of the matter as per my directions herein and any subsequent directions.
- Secure for the undersigned a personal appearance bond or personal recognizance bond without public charge and without public fees or costs so that I can plead to the charging instrument as my remedy in this matter in law, not equity.
- It is my intent to plead guilty to the facts in the charging instrument and not to controvert any of the well pled facts therein, which are all true.
- In return, I request that this court discharge the appearance bond to the undersigned at the termination and closure and settlement of this matter.
- I also request that any and all public or private costs, fees, charges, and restitution that might come out of this court as any orders in this matter be discharged by exchange of my exemption for settlement and closure, which I hereby authorize under exemption number <EIN number of strawman>.
- I request that any and all charging instruments in this matter affecting the undersigned be accepted by you under your signature for and in the behalf of the undersigned and returned to this court for settlement and closure forthwith. If my signature is required on the acceptance, I request that these instruments be delivered to me forthwith for my signature. I request that you direct that these signed and noted instruments be filed on the public side of this court’s record.
- If this court fails to issue an appearance bond to the undersigned under the requested terms of the above paragraph 3, I request that you notify the court publicly of my acceptance of the court’s dishonor, and I will presume based upon that dishonor that the appearance bond is in FACT issued to the undersigned to secure the undersigned’s participation in this matter, or that you will direct my own bond to be filed publically in the record based on the court’s dishonor.
- – I request that you ask the judge in this matter in open court if he has sworn an oath of office, and if he answers in the affirmative, I further request that you ask the judge in this matter to publicly take judicial notice of the oath of office of the judge in this matter to provide to me a remedy in law.
- Attached hereto is an AFFIDAVIT OF NEGATIVE AVERMENT executed by the undersigned. I request that you forthwith cause this original affidavit to be filed into this court on the public side of the record with the acceptances for value and the returns for value discussed in paragraph 7, so that the court will have the benefit of the old common law pleading of confession and avoidance.
- I request that you direct the court to take mandatory judicial notice of the instruments tendered for public filing in the court in paragraphs 7 and 10 herein and to enter these filings into evidence at an oral hearing in behalf of the undersigned.
- I request that you direct the court to take mandatory judicial notice of the documents the state acquired from <list any evidence that the state might have in its possession that provides true facts to the proceedings to rebut any assumptions, presumptions, or conclusions in the charging instruments-.
- I do not expect that your kind services be provided without consideration. Please provide for me an invoice so that I may accept and return said invoice for value and direct that the exemption <of the strawman> be used as consideration in exchange for these services.
- I request that any other service that you perform for the undersigned in this matter be approved by the undersigned before said performance be undertaken.
ALL TYPING WITHIN THE < > BRACKETS ON THE PREVIOUS 2 PAGES REQUIRE MATERIAL FACT INPUT
The letter of rogatory has to be sent to the
- Appointed attorney
- Prosecuting attorney
These copies are to be mailed using certified mail so that their receipt by the aforementioned parties can be brought forth as evidence if needed.
The purpose of the letter of rogatory is to establish
- Confession and
Confession is to establish that the offer of legal counsel made by the court is “acceptance for value and return for value”.
Samples of the Affidavit of Negative Averment and Bond tender of payment have also been attached below for reference.
AFFIDAVIT OF SPECIFIC NEGATIVE AVERMENT
Tewksbury PD vs Mary-Jane: Doe, which are hereby conditionally accepted for value, attached and fully incorporated herein by reference thereto. The term Proof of Claim means a signed record of assessment, affidavit of the nature and cause of the claim and underlying documents setting forth essential facts.
- Asservant herein Mary-Jane: Doe state that I am competent and being of the age of majority affirm that my "yes" be "yes" and my "no" be "no" and that the following facts are true, certain, correct, and not misleading under the penalty of the Creator's Law of bearing false witness, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that Indemnifies (Average Joe) with an asset money bond for the damages you will create by enforcement of any liens and/or levies nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that certificate proof of claim setting forth essential facts for said alleged claim, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that his conditional acceptance of your offer, does not prove he agrees to discharge any liability associated therewith, as setforth in the Notice of Conditional Acceptance, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you have or can produce a signed record of assessment nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that Asservant established an account for goods\services receivable with you which makes Asservant liable for your claim nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that Asservant received a benefit, gain, or advantage that made Asservant liable for your claim nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you may lawfully interfere with private contracts made with others, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you are not still bound by our original contract to send all correspondence to my third party witness by stipulation of the parties, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you have a delegation of authority to attach levies against a (New-York) National without cause nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you have a delegation of authority to attempt to unlawfully convert Mary-Jane: Doe property, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you did not know or cannot discover that primary liability rests upon the maker of an instrument, unless the other party refuses to pay or perform, and that Asservant has NEVER refused to pay or perform nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that this offer is NOT evidence that Asservant offered to discharge liability conditioned upon proof of claim nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you are not liable for the amount you are seeking by refusing to provide a certificate of proof of claim, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that this matter has not been settled by stipulation of the parties of prior agreements and that you are not in dishonor to the first conditional acceptance leaving you with no standing to make additional offers, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that an offer tendered in discharge of a claim and refused, does NOT discharge any liability associated with the claim nor does Asservant believe any such evidence exists, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you did not have prior knowledge that this matter was already settled by stipulation of the parties, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you have standing to make a new offer when you have had prior knowledge that you have gone into commercial dishonor by stipulation of the parties, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that if you endorse your new claim with your signature with advance notice claims and defenses against your claim and you go into commercial dishonor, you do not become personally liable on the instrument, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that you or the Tewksbury PD is going to provide proof of claim which will keep you in dishonor, and,
- Asservant has not seen or been provided any evidence that since you are in dishonor and will not provide proof of claim you are stipulating that you are responsible for any amount you allege, Further Asservant sayeth not.All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Non AssumpsitDate: _________________________ By: _____________________________________
I declare under penalty of perjury that the identified named individual above appeared before me with picture identification, and acknowledged this document before me on;
Date: _____________ /s/
Verified Notice of Tender of Payment
Verified Notice of Tender of PaymentDate of Notice: ____, A.D. 200__Notice served by: Mary-Jane, family of Doe, sovereign,acting as surety for MARY J. DOE atInvoice No. ____c/o temporary mailing location:the General Post Office, at Dallas, on TexasNotice served on: Bill ____________, d/b/a BILL ____________, CITY MANAGER and FIDUCIARYfor the CITY OF ____________________________________ STREET________________, TX 75____________via Registered Mail: "___________________________"Reference: Your Invoice No. ____, issued on _____, A.D. 200___, at Account No. _______The following “Verified Notice of Tender of Payment” is made explicitly under reserve and without recourse.Pursuant to your Invoice No. ____, issued on _____, A.D. 200___, at Account No. ____, instructing MARY J. DOE to pay a debt in the amount of $15,000.00 to the CITY OF _____, and in accord with current Public Policy at House Joint Resolution number 192 passed by the 73rd Congress of the United States, 1st Session, on June 5, 1933 at 4:40 p.m., hereinafter referred to as “HJR-192”, with said resolution having never been repealed and still being in full force and effect and having become public policy, and in accord with my personal exemption authorized therein for the discharge of debts, I, John-William, family of Doe, sovereign, acting in good faith, with clean hands, at arm’s length, and as surety for MARY J. DOE at Invoice No. ____, hereby and herein tender payment for a debt for MARY J. DOE in the amount of $15,000.00, to discharge the said debt behind Invoice No. ____.
In as much as no lawful money of account exists in circulation, and pursuant of current Public Policy at “HJR-192”, MARY J. DOE has no money with which to pay a debt. Because MARY J. DOE has no money with which to pay a debt, I have had to resort to using my personal exemption to discharge MARY J. DOE’S debt, and therefore, I hereby and herein tender my Registered Bond, numbered 001001, as payment of said debt, in order for MARY J. DOE to be discharged of the said debt behind Invoice No. ____.As you will note, my Registered Bond, numbered 001001, is the credit you need to off-set the debit shown on your books. Said bond is being issued in good faith, with clean hands and at arm’s length, and is not a dishonor of said debt.Please send a signed receipt to me, at the above address, acknowledging your receipt of my payment.Verification: I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on ____, A.D. 200___, at the county of Dallas.Attachment: Registered Bond, numbered 001001, signed in blue ink, dated ____, A.D. 200___, in the amount of $15,000.00, issued to the City of _____
Respectfully tendered on behalf of MARY J. DOE,
By: SealBy: Mary-Jane, family of Doe, sovereign, actingas surety for MARY J. DOE at Invoice No. ____